4th of July
This was our first 4th in Kanab. Everyone had told us how fun it is and it really was AWESOME! Nothing like celebrating the 4th in a small town! My family was on their way to Sedona and so they stayed and spent the morning with us. Kevin, Seth, Lori, David and I woke up early and ran in the FUN RUN race. Kevin got 2nd in his age group and I got 6th in mine. It was fun. Seth, David and Lori walked most of it and then at the end Seth tried to pass me up, but I didn't let him :)
After the race we got ready for the parade. Abby was in it with her dance group and they did a cute little dance. We got lots of candy, Luke was the best candy grabber. SO cute!
Abby also danced in the Kanab's Got Talent show later that night. She did great and they were by far the cutest out there (I'm only a little biased). After the talent show we headed back home to set off some fireworks while we waited for the big fire works show. Our friends the Stewarts joined us. I was really impressed with Kanab's fireworks. They were spectacular!!
The next day we headed to SEDONA! My parents have a timeshare there. The Resort was AWESOME! We basically ate, SWAM, and slept a little. It was lots of FUN!The best part of the trip for me was definitely WICKED! It was AMAZING! If you ever have the chance to go...DO IT! You will NOT be disappointed. I am having withdrawls, I want to go again SO BAD!
The boys got to go to a DiamondBacks game the next night, but I'm pretty sure us girls had more fun :)




9 comments:
Wow! you have been busy. Looks like tons of fun though. I miss you.
I have heard that Wicked is wonderful! I would love to go someday, especially with just the girls! How Fun!
Looks like you guys have been partying for weeks now! What a blast. I wish we could have made it to the reunion, everyone said it was perfect.
We were so sad to have missed getting to see you, but could have never competed with the fun you were having with your family in Sedona!
Thanks for the pictures, they are awesome and make us miss you all the more.
Seriously cute pictures! By the way..thanks for the invite! I want to go next time.
Looks like a Party I would have LOVED to have been at! I loved seeing photos of everyone! What a Happy Family! Wish we could be at David and Lavenia's wedding! Give them a Hug and tell them Heath and Kelly (Favorite Cousins) love them! Give your Mom a hug too! Wish I could be with you all on such a great day!
Keep on living it up... it's summer you gotta do it!
So glad you had a great 4th of July and fun in Sedona! I love this time of year!
Love ya,
Tiffany
AWE such cute pics and lots of fun!! I'm jealous that Jen got to go visit you too... we need another trip altogether soon!!
Those are GREAT pics! Love the collagues....(spell?)
Post a Comment