Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween Fun

We had a super fun Halloween! We started it off with a Friday night "Spooky" dinner. We enjoyed Witches fingers, Mummy's, eyeballs, and Goblin mouths, and of course witches brew, YUM!
Dannielle and Sadie came down to spend the weekend with us. It was so fun having them here! We were WAY late on carving on pumpkins and didn't do it until Halloween day, but we got it done!

They turned out AWESOME! Dannielle did the Stars (SO CUTE). I did the Orton and Batman and Abby did the Scardy Cat. Trent lasted about 2 minutes. He only wanted to use the knife and when I told him he couldn't he lost interest :) Maybe next year I can trust him not to stab a body part!

Here we are before hitting the streets! Claire HATED her costume but as soon as the candy started coming she forgot all about it. She was a PRO at getting that candy. Yes, she is a true Orton!!

All the cuties in their costumes. Abby is a BYU cheerleader, Claire is a fairy, Trent is a Power Ranger and Sadie is a cute little black cat.

Enjoying the loot! Boy did they do GOOD!



6 comments:

Heather said...

Love your festive food and your cute trick or treaters. Trent and the knife situation makes me laugh. Boys and their toys!

Melis said...

I love how much you get into everything! You are such a great Mom. The kids look adorable in their costumes. I'm glad they had fun.

Anonymous said...

That batman pumpkin looks awesome..I bet Trent thought you were the coolest for doing that. You're such a fun mom! The kids look adorable..especially Claire bear.

Kelly said...

FUN! Your kids will never for that yummy meal! Looks like a Party! What a cute idea!

Kall said...

LOVE the Halloween dinner...Your such an awesome Mom...I hate deciding what to cook. kids Halloween pics are sooooooo great! I tried to email you powell pics and it came back....did you change your email?

Melissa said...

What great costumes! We've done the mummy dogs, but we are going to have to copy you and add the other items next year.