Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Oregon Thanksgiving

Well we drove 13 hours to LaGrande Oregon for Thanksgiving. Kevin's oldest brother Craig and his family live there. The drive was insane, but we could not have asked for a better time once we got there. Our Oregon Orton's spoiled us rotten!!
When the kids heard there was a hot tub they couldn't get in it fast enough!

Beautiful Ashley

Getting ready to FEAST!


The glorious spread! YUM!

Friday night Aunt Marie made the YUMMIEST Nachos!

Here are some trip highlights......
  • HOT TUB!
  • Watching football 24/7 (the boys of course)
  • Visiting with Marie (I LOVE her!)
  • Sadie (the dog) Claire loved her!
  • EATING!!
  • Aunt Marie's fudge
  • Playing games
  • SHOPPING on black Friday. We got some killer deals and didn't even wake up early!
  • Into The Woods play
  • Playing with Tanner and Ashley
  • Relaxing
  • Aunt Marie's Treasures
  • Aunt Marie's goodie bags for the drive home (these totally saved us :)
  • Best of all...BEING TOGETHER!!


5 comments:

Elisabeth (and Tyler) said...

What a FUN trip!! I'm completely jealous, but so glad you had a great time!! I'm totally drooling over those Nachos.. and everything else :)

Dannielle said...

Sounds like you had a BLAST! I'm glad you clarified that Sadie was "the dog". :)

shellie said...

Sounds like a fun trip. I can't believe you made that insane drive. I am glad you had a good time, sorry I haven't asked about your thanksgiving. love ya!

Heather said...

Looks like a fun trip. I remember Marie- she was always so nice. Thats a long trip you made- way to survive it in style! :)

Kelly said...

Looks like a Wonderful get-a-way! Nothing like family trips. That hot tub looks so fun and those Nacho's look delish!
We Love You!