I just have to say, December has been one of the craziest months for us EVER!
Between Abby and Kevin we have made over 10 visits to the Doctor.
Abby just HAD to squeeze one more trip in before the new year. Let me explain....
On New Years Eve we thought it would be fun to take the kids sledding.
and it was a LOT of fun...

We all laughed and I ran over to take a picture of her snow covered face
(I know, I am such a loving mother:)
Then I saw the blood gushing out of her chin, and suddenly it wasn't so funny anymore.
We all made a mad dash to the car and took her to the doctor...yes again!!
Look at my sweet Claire trying to do bunny ears. Too funny!!





3 comments:
i would say you've met your deductible for the year! Sorry about all of your "stuff" the last month. Happy New Year!
Unbelievable! 2010 can only get better!
Ouch! You guys take it easy on the doctors- leave us some appointment times :) Missed seeing you guys! Hope 2010 is wonderful and doctor free!
Post a Comment